The MTP Trunk Cable is designed for 40G QSFP+ SR4, 40G QSFP+ CSR4 and 100G QSFP28 SR4 optics direct connection and high-density data center applications; MTP conversion cable is designed to provide a more flexible multi-fiber cabling system based on MTP products. It can largely increase the capacity of the existing 12-fiber and 24-fiber MTP network.
||12 Fibers LC
||MTP to LC/UPC
||Mini Bend Radius
|| Cable Color
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Parallel Optics
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- 40GBASE-SR4 to 4x10GBASE-SR links
- New miniature Breakout Module – saving space within patching management area the same time providing robust and safe transition between cable and tails
- Female MTP/MPO connectors for direct connection into QSFP+ transceiver
- OM3, OM4, OS1/2, fibre versions
- 3mm OD Patch/ 4.5mm OD Trunk MicroCable Versions
- LSZH, OFNP, cable jacket types selection
- Factory terminated and tested
- Optimized performance – Low loss MPO/MTP Elite and discrete LC Premium connectors and OM4 fibre assures low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget high speed network environment
- Reliability 100% tested – combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standard.
Packaing for Patch Cord
Packaging Detail: 1 piece one bag with zip lock bag or PE bag.
Delivery Detail: 4-7 business days reach after we confirm the orders.
At Nextcom, we are committed to providing you with quality products, and that is backed up by our 1 Year product warranty.